Nevada Traffic School Online — DMV Approved Ticket Point Reduction
Take your Nevada traffic safety school online to remove 3 demerit points from your driving record, satisfy any DMV or court-ordered traffic school requirement or get an insurance discount. The Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles has approved this course for drivers in all counties to meet their DMV or court traffic school requirement entirely online.
DMV Approved Online Course
- Avoid Ticket Points!
- Nevada DMV Approved
- Free Completion Reporting
- 100% Online Traffic School
Three Simple Steps to Point Removal!
- Register for the course by selecting the 'Register Now' button. You will provide some quick information about yourself so you can be reported accurately to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Complete the course material online. It is a state-required minimum course time but you can stop and resume the course whenever you like.
- Pass the online final exam and we will report your completion to the Nevada DMV.
We offer 24/7 customer support for Nevada Traffic School.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via phone at 1-800-393-1063, email at email@example.com or live chat by clicking the LiveSupport button at the top of your screen!
With Nevada Online Traffic School You Can:
- Start your class immediately
- Access the course any time 24/7
- Take your time to complete the course (up to 60 days)
- Log on and off as many times as you need to without losing work you've already completed.
Approved for all Counties and Cities in Nevada!
- Carson City County
- Churchill County
- Clark County (including Las Vegas)
- Douglas County
- Elko County
- Esmeralda County
- Eureka County
- Humboldt County
- Lander County
- Lincoln County
- Lyon County
- Mineral County
- Nye County
- Pershing County
- Storey County
- Washoe County
- White Pine County
We provide you with the easiest way to get your ticket dismissed. The course is user-friendly, straight-forward and fun, and to ensure your satisfaction, includes 24/7 customer support for any questions you may have.
Questions? Call us at 1-888-349-8425