Meet Your Alabama Defensive Driving Requirement and Save Time and Money
Do you need to take an Alabama defensive driving class because you got a traffic ticket or were court ordered? Take your course online and save time and money.
Here's how you save time with Online Defensive Driving Course:
- Start your class immediately after registration
- Complete the course at any time with 24/7 access
- Log off when you like and return to the same place
- No driving to and from class or having to rearrange your schedule
- Take Defensive Driving at home -- no classroom attendance required!
- Complete the course at your own pace!
Alabama Safe Motorist Course
Note: The American Safety Council's Safe Motorist course has not yet been approved by this state. However, this course may still satisfy a speeding ticket or court requirement you have. It may also qualify you for an insurance discount. Please contact your individual court or auto insurance company to verify.