Want to Get a Discount on Your Car Insurance?
If you're over the age of 55 and have a Florida driver's license, you can save money on your car insurance just by taking a 6-hour online accident prevention course.
No matter who your insurer is, they are state mandated to reduce your rates for the next three years. The amount of discount, however, will vary with each insurer, so you may want to check with your insurer to see exactly how much you can save.
Of course, at a price of only $, you can be sure that your investment in the 6-hour Florida insurance discount course will more than pay you back over the next three years of insurance rate reductions.
Here's how the course works:
- After you register for the class you can start immediately (or whenever you like)
- The course is completed 100% online
- You read through the course materials and take lesson quizes and exams
- After completing the course, you receive a certificate that is also sent to your insurer
- The insurer then applies your discount, which will continue for three years
If you ever have questions or problems during the course, our customer service team will respond to your emails quickly or are available to answer questions over the phone during regular business hours, Monday–Friday.