Michigan Online Traffic School Basic Driver Improvement
The Michigan Department of State allows drivers to complete a basic driver improvement course program (BDIC) to avoid traffic ticket points. If you are an eligible Michigan driver who received a notice from the state, you can complete this course within 60 days and the insurance company will not see the recent ticket points as part of your Michigan driving record and insurance premiums!
Michigan Basic Driver Improvement Course Program Benefits:
- Avoid Ticket Points!
- Michigan Department of State Approved
- Automatic Completion Reporting
- 100% Online Basic Driver Improvement
Upon completion, you will automatically be processed and reported to the Michigan Department of State for point avoidance.
The Michigan online traffic school teaches how to improve your skills through the following topics:
- Traffic crashes
- Psychological factors
- Human factors
- The dynamics of a crash
- Safety equipment
- Crash prevention techniques
With Michigan Online Traffic School You Can:
- Start your class immediately
- Access the course any time 24/7
- Take your time to complete the course (up to 60 days)
- Log on and off as many times as you need to without losing work you've already completed.