Here's How Our Defensive Driving Helps
Ticket Dismissal & Insurance Discount
First, it dismisses your eligible traffic ticket. Dismissing your ticket also keeps your insurance premiums from increasing as a result of ticket points. Plus, completing our course provides you with a state-approved insurance discount certificate that many auto insurance companies honor for up to a 10% discount for 3 years on the liability portion of your insurance!
Online, Easy & Effective Course
In our Texas Education Agency approved course, the American Safety Council discusses safe driving strategies in general and their application to safe driving in Texas in particular. We pride ourselves in providing you with effective and captivating online defensive driving training. Our course is simple to use and the concepts are presented in an easy-to-understand way.
24/7 Customer Support
American Safety Council also provides you with 24-hour-a-day e-mail and live chat support. So, if you have any questions about the course, we are ready to assist you — Contact Us today.
Plus, we have optional products for your convenience:
- Texas driving records (required by all courts)
- Audio course upgrade - Listen, it's even easier!
- Certificate expedite options
- Tambien disponible en espanol! Registrate Ahora
This course is eligible for ticket dismissal benefits pursuant to specific court requirements. The general requirements for ticket dismissal in the state of Texas are as follows:
- Possess a valid non-commercial Texas driver license or permit (CDL holders are excluded from participating in ticket dismissal benefits)
- Have not dismissed a traffic ticket within the past 12 months
- You must admit guilt or sign a statement that you do not contest the citation
- Speeding citations must indicate that the violation was not more than 25 miles-per-hour over the posted limit
with our sister site