Did you know most children need boosters from about age 4 to at least age 8? If your child is not riding in a booster, try this 5-Step Test?
- Does the child site all the way back against the auto seat?
- Do the child's knees bend comfortably at the edge of the auto seat?
- Is the lap belt on the tops of the thighs?
- Is the shoulder belt centered on the shoulder and chest?
- Can the child stay seated like this for the whole trip?
If you answered "No to any of these questions, your child needs a booster seat to ride safely in the car. Riding in a booster is more comfortable, too!
"Boosters Are for Big Kids!"