All You Need To Get Your Colorado Permit at 15!
Are you looking to get your Colorado permit? In Colorado, you must complete an approved driver education course to receive your permit at the age of 15. Once you complete this course, your completion will be reported to the Colorado DMV and you will be able to eligible to apply for your permit.
Here's what you'll need to do:
- Log into the course and enter your Colorado Pre-Registration code. It will take 1-2 days before your information is verified and you can begin the course.
- Complete the driver education course within 180 days (about six months)
- Print out the email from the state confirming you completed the course
- Take all of the required documents, including your printed course completion email, to your local DMV office
- Pay the state license fee
- Pass your vision and written permit test
Benefits Of The Course
- Teaches defensive driving and collision avoidance techniques
- Includes Lesson Reviews and Exercises to help reinforce learned laws and maneuvers
- Presents real driving scenarios to help new drivers evaluate risks
- Provides essential tips for driving in adverse conditions
- Gives new drivers the basic tools to know how to react in common driving situations
- Great for Teens and Adults getting their first driver's license
You'll be able to train at your own pace with:
- 24/7 Access
- Up to 180 days to complete the course
- Ability to take breaks anytime