One out of three people will be involved in a serious car crash, and wearing a seat belt is the best protection.
- Disperse the impact of a crash over the stronger parts of your body.
- Hold you in your seat and inside the car.
- Let you maintain control of the car.
- Work simultaneously with air bags.
- It's the Law
- Drivers are required to use seat belts when operating motor vehicles.
- Drivers are required to see to it that front seat passengers under 15 are properly restrained by seat belts.