HTA offers the following brochures to educate everyone about proper safe driving techniques and the hazards to look out for while driving on the highway:
Sharing the Highway with Large Vehicles
- On a level highway, it takes three to five seconds longer to pass a truck, bus or tractor-trailer.
- If you're following, or traveling next to a large vehicle, stay out of the "blind spots" that are to the rear, left side and especially on the right side of the vehicle.
- Pay close attention to turn signals on buses, trucks and tractor-trailers.
Road Rage and You
This brochure teaches you how to deal with aggressive drivers who:
- Express frustration while driving.
- Make frequent, unnecessary lane changes.
- Run red lights