Meet Your Kentucky Defensive Driving Requirement and Save Time and Money
Do you need to take an Kentucky defensive driving class because you got a traffic ticket or were court ordered? Take your course online and save time and money.
Here's how you save time with Safe Motorist's Online Defensive Driving Course:
- Start your class immediately after registration
- Complete the course at any time with 24/7 access
- Log off when you like and return to the same place
- Take your time and complete the course in up to 90 days
- No driving to and from class or having to rearrange your schedule
Kentucky Safe Motorist Course
Note: The American Safety Council's Safe Motorist course has not yet been approved by this state. However, this course may still satisfy a speeding ticket or court requirement you have. It may also qualify you for an insurance discount. Please contact your individual court or auto insurance company to verify.
And with our lowest available online price, you can be certain that you're always saving money with SafeMotorist.com.
It's the easiest way to meet your defensive driving requirement.